At Law Image, we have you covered on all the requirements for appeal and court book production.
EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK
Appeal and court books have to be prepared with the utmost attention to detail. Law Image has been producing appeal and court books for over two decades complying with various indexing methods, pagination formats, and procedures as mandated by Australia’s legal jurisdictions.
Specialists at Law Image are well-versed with rules that apply to appeal and court books. They comply with all jurisdiction requirements and are able to file and serve documentation on behalf of clients.
We monitor and assess the content before collating. Our specialists highlight any discrepancies in the content such as missing or distorted pages.
Law Image meets all process requirements for appeal and court books:
- collating documents as required
- assign page numbers and ensuring correct line numbering
- formatting odd-sized documents
- arranging documents with numbered dividers referenced to the index
- prepare cover pages and indexes
- print and bind in accordance with court and jurisdiction requirements
- first draft is provided for approval before final production
Once the first draft is approved, the required copies are processed:
- updating the index, cover pages and volume numbers
- print and bind multiple copies
Law Image understands the need for data to be available in multiple formats. Our staff can compile appeal and court books into electronic format and the files are provided in CD/DVD/USB for transfer and distribution.
Law Image can process electronic files to enhance search capabilities through OCR (Optical Character Recognition). They also utilise in-house developed tools for smart document evaluation.
- Federal Court of Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Appeal
- Industrial Relations Commission
- Fair Work Australia
- Family Court of Australia