Law Image performs all legal document production work onshore and is ISO 27001:2013 certified.
We are a one-stop shop for all legal document production needs. Our clients trust us to deliver projects on appeal and court books, scanning, legal printing, and copying with impeccable quality.
Legal Printing & Copying
Law Image provides a full range of litigation printing and copying services.
- Black & white and colour formats supported
- Marketing material, bulk email/attachment for eDiscovery, tab printing and oversize plans on a range of stock
- Reducing or enlarging documents
We offer a comprehensive range of legal document scanning and indexing solutions.
- Scanning and document digitisation to create electronic files
- Ability to scan documents including oversize plans
- Latest scanning technology to capture data accurately
Appeal & Court Books
With many years of extensive industry experience, Law Image produces appeal and court books meeting every jurisdictions’ mandatory requirements.
- Files can be shared via CD, DVD USB
- We file and serve documentation
- Prepare hearing books, trial bundles, and evidence books
- Produce electronic appeal and court books
- Custom barcoding, electronic pagination, tags, labels, tabs/dividers
- Range of folding solutions
- Various binding options (Comb, Wire, Velo, and Thermal)
- Saddle stitching and booklet creation
- Media duplication of VHS, audio cassettes, CDs and DVDs
- Conversion of VHS to CD/DVD
Optical Character Recognition
- Electronic search capabilities for appeal and court books using OCR technology
- Locate key information with functionality to hyperlink content with the index
Law Image utilises the latest in technology to offer the best legal document production services including high quality legal printing, copying, and finishing solutions.
We deploy a three-level quality control process: The legal document production team conducts quality control at the point of processing; a secondary check is done by the team leader; and a final review before delivery.
Law Image has a well-established communication matrix to ensure regular updates and information flow.
Key Account Manager
We follow an active account management process. Every client is assigned a dedicated key account manager who shares regular updates on projects be it legal printing, appeal and court book production, or scanning.
Law Image operates from secure premises in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We are available 24×7, 365 days a year. Visit our support and FAQ page to know more and access other resources.
Our reports cover orders placed across legal printing, scanning, copying, or other projects and help law firms manage their spend efficiently. Reporting format can be customised based on business needs.
Law Image’s legal document production services are competitively priced. We operate with complete pricing transparency. There are no hidden or additional surcharges.