Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of technology. This is true for the legal industry too. Here are five technology-enabled solutions that the legal industry has embraced during the pandemic and will continue to leverage in 2021.
- Technology supporting remote depositions is on the rise. In the US, remote depositions are being widely encouraged to move cases forward safely. With Covid-19, remote depositions have become the norm and in-person depositions are becoming difficult to schedule.
- Automating due diligence to reduce manual tasks.
- Document Automation. Technology solutions are assisting in creating documents like non-disclosure agreements more efficiently and quickly.
- Legal transcription technology. Video conferencing is becoming a norm to facilitate proceedings. Legal transcription technology is helping law firms generate transcripts from these recordings quickly and accurately.
- Adoption of electronic billing. Technology-enabled solutions are more accurate than manual invoicing and can provide accurate tracking and reporting. Electronic billing is also environmentally friendly with less or no paper used.
Learn about smart document evaluation https://www.lawimage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/LI-Smart-Doc-final.pdf
Comments are closed.