This knowledge hub explains our legal document services and support processes. Please choose from a range of resources available on this page to learn more about our legal printing, court copying, scanning, hard copy processing, appeal and court book production.
Law Image provides end-to-end legal document management solutions. Click here to read more about our services.
As a leading legal document services provider, Law Image has a national presence across Australia. We are headquartered in Melbourne and have offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. We are also present in Canberra operating from our client site. Click here to get in touch with us.
Law Image is ISO 27001:2013 certified for our rigorous approach to data security. We have also achieved ISO 9001:2015 for our service excellence culture. Read more.
Since our commencement in 1999, Law Image has provided excellent legal document services to a number of Royal Commissions. These include:
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
- 2009 Victorian Bushfires Royal Commission
- Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability
- Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety
An insourced print room is operated within client premises with trained staff, machines, and software from Law Image.
- It turns your print costs into a hard disbursement which enables full cost recovery
- It saves a great deal of time for your support staff
- It generates professionally finished documents
- It saves you management overhead
Read more about our insourced print room service.
Our clients get excellent support for all of our legal document services. We also provide support outside of business hours. Overflow and out-of-hours printing is implemented from the Law Image production facility and delivered to the client’s office. This means our printing service is available 24x7x365. We also implement a formal account management process ensuring our clients always have a key account manager to reach out to for any help.
Key points from our data security manual are outlined below. Law Image operates according to the following principles of data security:
- All client data is treated as confidential
- All client data is managed with required levels of physical and logical security
- Law Image controls data throughout the processing workflow
- Law Image respects all statutory and legal requirements for data security
- Law Image processes and hold all data onshore in our own facilities.
For a full description of security procedures at Law Image, please view our Law Image Data Security Policy Manual. This details our approach to physical and logical security of data within Law Image, and also in transit to & from clients.
Yes L I V E is our enterprise application for workflow management and real-time project management. L I V E captures production requirements for all of our legal document services, provides real-time job status, and has administration and requester views.
L I V E allows users to place orders anytime from anywhere. It provides instant visibility into project status, supports tracking of an order from start to delivery and also displays invoices. All of the access is profile based and can be customised to the client’s requirement. Learn more about L I V E.
At the start of every assignment, our project manager has a detailed meeting with the client to understand the delivery requirements. Turnaround time is a function of the project complexity and business urgency.
Watch Our Videos
Learn about our strong legacy and our services.SUBSCRIBE
L I V E User Guide
Place orders through L I V E in minutes. The application has an intuitive user interface. Track your orders from start to finish.VIEW GUIDE
If you prefer to use PDF forms to place your order, please click on the link below.ORDER FORMS